Jentri Quinn Makeup has arrived

Today's the day!! JQ Makeup has arrived is available online to purchase for the 1st time!

JQ Makeup is a naturally sourced vegan collection infused with organic botanicals, extracts, oils and butters that leave skin feeling soft and smooth, while organic fruit powders and mineral colors work to enhance your beauty. What makes JQ products different is that despite their naturalness, they have long-lasting ability, unlike other leading mineral brands on the market. 


Looking for an all natural, hydrating, pretty lip gloss with healing properties? I just released my first batch of makeup products from my line today, and the lip gloss is one of my faves! 

My JQ hydrasheer botanic lipgloss features Organic Beeswax, a high content of Vitamins A, D, and E, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil & Aloe Leaf Extract with a natural preservative system. 

Comments

Popular Posts