Makeup! Makeup! Makeup!

Howdy folks!

As of April 1st, I'm making the transition from doing esthetics full time to freelance makeup again!
Just a little background, (if you don't already know)I've been a professional freelancer for about 15
years in the Austin area. Since then, I've obtained my esthetics license from Aveda, and even taught
at the school of botanical and medical esthetics in Denver while I lived in Colorado for two years.
I never get tired of meeting new faces, learning new stories and being a part of someone's special day.

Makeup jobs are not just about makeup to me. It's about being available for my clients and making
sure they know I have their back. I'm not a show up to the party and leave kinda girl, unless that's
what you want. I'm always around for questions or support when it comes to big decisions, referrals,
and life dreams.

Bottom line - I love what I do and I'm here for you!

Your Austin Makeup Artist,

Jentri
Making faces since 2002

Comments

Popular Posts